SPRING/SUMMER/FALL – 2020
New PET FRIENDLY UNITS at Tamarack Lodge! – Barn Condo units are now open for you and your pets. $35 for the first pet and $10 for each additional pet, per night. No pets allowed in the any other building.
Mountain Friendly Tamarack Lodge at Bear Valley– is a Family owned, Family run, Family Friendly Lodge, located on scenic Highway 4 near Bear Valley and 22 miles east of Arnold, 3 miles west of Bear Valley Village. Easy access off Highway 4. Close to beautiful Lake Alpine, Big Trees State Park, Pacific Crest Trail, Spicer, Utica and Union Reservoirs. OPEN YEAR ROUND.
- The Lodge is OPEN YEAR ROUND and offering
- 9 Lodge Rooms (#2 through #9) , with shared bathrooms, separate for men and women. ($99 to $229). Some room adjoin to make family suites.
- #1 Lodge room is a – Sleeping Bags room for the economically minded. Sleep 4 to 5. Bring your own sleeping bags and towels. And rent your own bed ($20 to $40). COED!!!
- 3 Chalet Room (#10, #11, #12), with private bathrooms and one with a kitchenette. ($119 to $199)
- 2 Condo units – Each sleep 6, private bathroom, kitchenette. Extra people accommodated on fold n goes (bring sleeping bags) ($179 to $229) NOW PET Friendly – $35 per night fee.
- 2 Rent a Tent (just bring your own sleeping pad and bag) include use of kitchen and BBQ area Memorial Day to End September. ($59 -$69). 3 tents – sleeps 2, sleep 4, sleeps 6
- 5 campsites and 1 group campsite. Memorial Day to Columbus Weekend. It does get colder after Labor Day especially at nights. But you can also Snow Camp in the Winter if you choose! ($29 -$159)
- A few RV spots. Bring electrical extension cord and hose for water. ($59 -$69)
- Winter Camping for the hardy or Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts! ($10 per scout- leader stays free)
- Venue for sports groups, especially XC running groups – From 10 to 50 in size . Special rate apply. Athletes and chaperonesshould bring sleeping bags/towels for the more economical rate of $25 per person based on a minimum of 4 people lodge or chalet room, minimum of 6 in a Barn Condo units. With linens and towels provided is $35 per person per night. For every 10 athletes one coach or chaperone stays free. Access to fully equipped kitchen, optional breakfast for $5 per person. Barn Condo unit are PET FRIENDLY $35 per pet per night .
All guest have access to flush toilets, hot showers and FULLY EQUIPPED GUEST KITCHEN included in the room rate or for small fee for campers.
There is an optional expanded continental breakfast for $5 – $7.50 per person donation. Served daily from 7 am to 10 am. All rooms are self-serve, meaning that we DO NOT re-enter your room during your stay. If you need extra towels, linens changed or trash removed please inform the innkeeper.
Outside gas BBQ on our back deck is also available, as well as outdoor gas fire place for marshmallow roast!!!
- 5 acres for for picnicking, hiking and playing
- Season stream (Late Spring to Early Summer)
- Rent a bunk room for bad weather option
- Laundry and Dryer
- Optional Breakfast for $5 -$7.50 per person, 7 am to 10 am.
- One night stays OK!!!! Camping and sleeping bag rooms.
- Fully Equipped Guest Kitchen
- Lodge Rooms, Chalet Rooms, Bunk Rooms, Condo units, Campsite – individual and group, 2 rent a tent (glamping).
- Weddings – self catered (2 night minimum – Total for 2 nights $5000.00 plus taxes and security deposit of $1000 for whole facility- Lodge, chalet and barn units, camping area and up to 100 extra guests)
- Room booked for Winter Weekends, Holiday Weekends and Special Events usually require a 2 night minimum, except for the sleeping bags rooms, campsites and RV space.
Join Innkeepers, Vicky and Tim Johnson, this winter at Tamarack Lodge at Bear Valley for your spirit of adventure, love of nature and the outdoors.