- We still have snow – April 16th, 2014 —-Book online and save!!!
- Discounted Midweek rates starting at $65 to $135 double occupancy.
- Extra people in the rooms $10 for adults and Kids Stay FREE
- Price includes breakfast
- Large fully equipped guest kitchen
- Use of sledding area
- Inside kids play are with ping pong table
- FREE sleds and snowshoe use.
- Book on line and and get discounted online room rate – (click on the book now image to the right of this page)
Tamarack Lodge near Bear Valley
Tamarack Lodge is located at 7000 ft elevation on National Scenic Highway 4 near Bear Valley Ski Area and will be open for you to take advantage of our competitive rates and convenient accommodations for the 2013/2014 winter season.
All reservations will have access to the Main Lodge ground floor Common areas which include – Coin operated washer and dryer, Children’s Playroom, Reading Room with library, Large Lounge with propane fireplace, Pay telephone access, Dish network TV and Video, fully equipped Guest Kitchen, Men and Women’s bathrooms, and DSL Wifi accessibility. Our Guest Kitchen is available for all guests who want to provide for some of their own meals and avoid expensive “eating out” in local restaurants.
Tamarack Lodge is ideal for families with small children who are wanting to experience snow play, snow shoeing, sledding, cross country skiing, downhill skiing, snowmobiling, and perhaps even a campfire roasting marsh mellows under the star studded skies. Our small sledding hill is available and suitable for guest families with young children. It is small, but it is fun. FREE sleds use and snowshoe available to all over night guests who are staying at the Tamarack Lodge. Come to Tamarack Lodge at Bear Valley and experience lots of Winter fun! Book online and get a the reduced online price. Come midweek and get reduced room rates. $75 to $135 depending on the unit. Breakfast is included in your room price.
Most Saturday nights during the ski season and holiday weekends require a 2 night minimum unless the room has not been booked by 9 pm on Thursday night prior to the next Saturday.
The Lodge is close to Bear Valley Village and Bear Valley Cross Country where in winter you can rent a sled, tube or cross country ski, enjoy their warming hut and experience a family bonding adventure in the winter wonderland of the Sierra Nevada.
Most Cross Country Trails are now open. Contact Bear Valley Cross Country at 209-753-2834 for trail pass and cross country ski and snowshoe rentals. As well as snow tubing and sledding.
Downhill skiing and snowboard only 6 miles up the highway 4 Tamarack Lodge at Bear Valley Mountain Resort – Contact them at 209-753-2301 for lift tickets, ski/board/boot rentals, and lesson. Other resort SEASON PASS HOLDERS get discounted day lift ticket for only $10- contact the ski area for more information
- $10 lift tickets for season pass holders from other ski resorts -
For those of you who would like to experience a few days in our Winter Wonderland, here are the rooms and rates that are available -
- Discount individual reservations for midweek – Sunday night through Thursday night. $75 to $135. Double Occupancy. Extra adults $10, kids $5.
- Weekend fun – Friday night and Saturday night with a 2 night minimum, some rooms open for a single night stay in April. If a room has not been booked for 2 nights by Thursday night 9 am then that room will be opened up for a Saturday night single night stay.
- Holiday periods with a 3 night minimum.
- Thanksgiving weekend (Nov 22 to Nov 24),
- Christmas and New Year (Dec 21 to Jan 6) ,
- Martin Luther Weekend,
- Presidents Holiday Weekend and the week following.
For more Rate information, please visit our Rates Page. Save $10 off your room total when you book online! Click on the Book Now button image at the top right of this page.