Tamarack Lodge at Bear Valley – Dusting of Snow!!
Lodge Bed Room that sleeps 4.
Tamarack Lodge at Bear Valley Still has rooms to rent over this weekend….book now and get our best rate!!! Use the book now button on the right of this page! —————————>>>>>>>>>>>>
Although we have had a light dusting of Snow at Tamarack Lodge and our sno play area is very sparse of snow, there are plenty of activities are happening at Bear Valley Village and Ski Area. Here they are:
Tubing at Bear Valley Ski Area – 10 am to 3 pm Daily $10 rental per hour 209-753-2310 www.bearvalley.com ( of course skiing and snowboard too, read futher down this page)
Bear Valley Cross Country 9 am to 4 pm Daily. Call for events (currently no XC skiing) 209-753-2834 www.bearvalleyxc.com
Play, Picnic and Roast a Marshmallow or hot dog at Tamarack Lodge at Bear Valley 10 am to 5 pm…$20 per car. Where HERE at TAMARACK LODGE!!! WE currently have very limited snow play due to the rain snow combination but offer the Marshmallow Roast instead!!! Also Daily Evening Marshmallow and Hot Dog Roast; 7 pm to 9 pm. $5 per person.
Hot Dog and Marshmallow Roast – $5 per person – 7 pm to 9 pm & low snow Day Visitor Days 10 am-5 pm
Balancing Rock just 1.5 miles down the highway from Tamarack Lodge at Hells Kitchen Vista.
Common Room at Tamarack Lodge at Bear Valley, open for all Day Visitors and Overnight Guests.
Enjoy evening marshmallow roast over our gas driven outside campfire ring! Daily 7 pm to 9 pm
And SKIING and SNOW BOARDING at Bear
Valley Ski Area — www.bearvalley.com
Here is quick run down on the events that the Bear Valley Ski Area is offering this Holiday Weekend.
When the lifts stop turning, Winter Explosion festivities begin!
Fireworks, Torchlight Parade, and Family Fun
Join us for MLK (Martin Luther King) Holiday weekend for a great getaway and fun on the slopes. On Saturday, January 13th there is a full day of family fun planned at the mountain and in Bear Valley Village! Activities include the talented Megan Slankard on the sundeck beginning at noon. After the lifts stop turning enjoy special dinner, movie, torchlight parade, a spectacular fireworks show, and kids activities.
After enjoying a day on the slopes stick around for more winter fun, you will be glad you stayed, it is always a night to remember!
Schedule of Events Saturday, January 13th:
- 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM: Tubing hill open – $10 available in the Guest Services/Season Pass office.
- 1:00 PM: Sign-Ups begin for Torch Light Parade until sold out in the Guest Services / Season Pass office.
- 4:00 PM: Torch Light participants – time to pick up special lift ticket at the Sunroom Kiosk – your name will be on a list. NOTE: No Shows will be removed at 5pm and tickets issued to new participants.
- 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM: Activities for the kids in the Sun Room!
- Pine Cone Decorating – Arts and crafts time! Decorate a pine cone!
- Children’s Face Painting
- 4:45 PM: Movie time! Watch a special showing of Horton Hear’s a Who in the Sun Room!
- 5:00 PM: Dinner Service in Ebbetts Grill begins. Adults – $16; Children – $11. See the link below for the menu!
- 5:45-6pm – Chairload for Parade participants (don’t miss the last chair!)
- 6:15 PM: Torch Light Parade Begins – get ready for fireworks
- 6:30 PM: Fireworks are immediately following the parade