TAMARACK LODGE GROUP ACCOMMODATIONS –
Check out our GROUP ACCOMMODATIONS at Tamarack Lodge at Bear Valley with it 4 buildings:
- Main Lodge -7 or 8 rooms sleep up to 25 in beds – 3 to 5 extras on fold n goes
- Bunk Room can sleep an additional 8- 12 people (bring sleeping bag)
- Back Chalet (sleeps 10 in beds – 3 extras on fold n goes – bring sleeping bag)
- 2 Barn Condo units – each sleep 4 to 6 people
- Fully equipped guest kitchen and lots of common room area in the Main Lodge. Please note that Tamarack Lodge is no longer a Bed and Breakfast.
All rooms are self-serve, meaning that we DO NOT re-enter your room during your stay. If you need extra towels, linens changed or trash removed please inform the innkeeper.
GROUP PRICES (Listed is Winter Rates – Summer discount 20%):
Each building can be rent separately or together – prices listed below… add 10% taxes to each listed price. Prices subject to change without notice.
Sleeps 35+ Lodge (7 rooms plus bunk room) and Chalet (3 rooms),
Lodge (include bunk room) $1000
Chalet $400 and Condo Unit $450
TOTAL = $1950.00 plus 10% taxes and $10 resort fee per room booked
Lodge (includes bunk room) $1300.00
Chalet $450 and Condo Units $500
TOTAL = $2250.00 plus 10% taxes and $10 resort fee per room booked .
Lodge (includes bunk room) $1500.00
Chalet $500 and Condo Units $550.00
TOTAL = $2550.000. plus 10% taxes and $10 resort fee per room booked
REQUIRED: Security and Cleaning Deposit — $250 refundable cleaning and security FEE for any group book of one or more building.
TOTAL Price is for 50 people-any additional people are charged $10 extra
- Taxes 10% PLUS a one time of $250 house cleaning deposit for any group renting any of the building.
- A $250 non-refundable deposit is required to secure any group booking of more than 20 people. Due 6 weeks prior to your first day of arrival.
- Payment is secured by a credit card that will be run through at 1 month prior to arrival – refund only given if rooms are re booked less $50 per room service charge.
Main Lodge with 8 rooms and 1 bunk room with shared dorm style bathrooms down the hallway- separate for men and women, each with 3 showers stall, 3 toilet stalls, and 3 sinks and a cubby for each room.
- Lodge 3: Queen, twin, fold n go*
- Lodge 4: Queen, and 2 twin,
Lodge 5: Queen, twin bed and single fold out bed
- Lodge 6: 2 twins and fold n go
- Lodge 7: Queen and twin bed
- Lodge 8: Queen, 1 twin bed and bunk bed.
- Lodge 9: Queen, twin and fold out youth cot
- Bunk Room: Sleep 4 to 10 (bring sleeping bags)*
* bring sleeping bag. Fold n go is a fold out 4 inch thick mattress.
Room 4/6 and 5/6 and 8/9 have adjoining doors that turn the rooms into family suites.
Back Chalet – all with private bathroom with shower
- Back Chalet #10 – Queen and 2 single youth rollaway
- Back Chalet #11 – Queen, double futon sofa bed, top twin bunk* and kitchenette
- Back Chalet #12 – Queen and twin bunk (kids only)*
* bring sleeping bag for upper twin bed.
Tamarack Lodge can host a vvariety of sized groups from as small at 6 to as many as 35+. Groups size is based on the number of beds spaces available in each building. Extra people can be accommodated on fold n goes or mattresses (with guest bring a sleeping bag) there is a small surcharge added to the group price.
Main Lodge – (up stairs) with shared bathroom down the hallway has 7-8 rooms that can sleep 25 in beds. Bunk Room on lower floor that can sleep 8 to 12 people (bring sleeping bags).
Back Chalet – has 3 rooms with private bathrooms and one room with a kitchenette that can sleep 10 in beds, and 2 additional people on fold n goes (bring sleeping bag). Price based on 8 people. Additional people are $10 to $20 each.
Barn Condo 2nd floor units #1 and #2 – each has a private bathroom with tub/shower combination, Kitchen living room area back bedroom with queen bed and double or twin bed, additional queen bed or fold out futon beds in the living room area that allows the Condo to accommodate up to 6 people comfortably.
Winter offers a sledding hill and snowshoe trails with complimentary use of snowshoes and sleds. Outdoor gas fire pit and propane BBQ. Small fee for propane use.
Summer easy access to hiking and biking trails out the back door, picnic area on our back deck or next door to our seasonal stream. Outdoor gas fire pit and propane BBQ. Small fee for propane use.
1 night stay (Mid April to Mid June and Mid September to Mid November) for additional fee of $150 per building.
2 night minimum needed. Single nights stay maybe accommodated during our shoulder seasons
3 night night minimum. need for Holiday weekends and Winter Break or Presidents day week.