Families most Welcome! Kids sled Free!
Tamarack Lodge is extremely Family and Group Friendly
Tamarack Lodge is ideal for families with small children or groups who are wanting to experience snow play, snow shoeing, sledding, cross country skiing, downhill skiing, snowmobiling, and perhaps even a campfire roasting marsh mellows under the star studded skies.
- Our small sledding hill is available and suitable for guest families with young children. It is small, but it is fun. FREE sleds use and snowshoe available to all over night guests who are staying at the Tamarack Lodge. $20 day parking for Day Visitors per car, includes use of the sledding area, picnic area, common room, Wifi and restrooms. Come to Tamarack Lodge at Bear Valley and experience lots of Winter fun! Book online and get a the reduced online price.
You can book online – most Holiday Periods require a 2 to 3 night minimum. Week before Christmas to the week after New Years, Martin Luther King Weekend and Presidents Day Week. Most Saturday night stays require a 2 night minimum. However if we have not booked a room for 2 nights on a Saturday by Thursday at 9 pm we will open that room up for a single night stay on a Saturday.
If you have questions please call 209-753-2310.
Currently we have openings for midweek, weekends and holiday periods for 2017-2018.. Remember book online and save anywhere from 5% to 20% off our rates — rates will reflect the online discount when you search but not the added 10% taxes and $10 per room daily resort fee.
Check out our GROUP ACCOMMODATIONS at Tamarack Lodge at Bear Valley with it 3 buildings:
- Main Lodge (sleep 20 – 25 in beds -2 extras on fold n goes – bring sleeping bag)
- Back Chalet (sleeps 10 in beds – 3 extras on fold n goes – bring sleeping bag)
- Total in beds 35 or fold n goes (bring sleeping bag)
- Fully equipped guest kitchen and lots of common room area in the Main Lodge