Basic Rates and Reservation Information
All rooms are self-serve, meaning that we DO NOT re-enter your room during your stay. If you need extra towels, linens changed or trash removed please inform the innkeeper.
- Most Saturdays during the Summer Season and Winter Season required 2 night stay.
- If a room has not been booked for 2 nights by Thursday night 9 pm then that room will be opened up for a Saturday night single night stay.
- Holiday periods with a 2-3 night minimum depending on the room rented.
- Thanksgiving weekend (Fri – Sat),
- Christmas and New Year (Dec 18 to Jan 3) ,
- Martin Luther Weekend, (3 night minimum)
- Presidents Holiday Weekend and the week following.
- 4th July weekend
- Labor Day Weekend
- Special Events
Save 5% to 20% , depending on the sesaon, off your room total when you book online through this web site. Click on the Book Now button image at the top right of this page. All online booking require a credit card. Refund only with 2 weeks notice, less $50 cancelation fee. No refunds for lack of snow, early departures or Highway 4 road closures of less than 4 hours (this rarely happens). Remember you need to carry chain with you at all time when traveling in area that have winter conditions, this includes 4 wheel drive vehicles.
Basic Room Prices (price do not include $10 daily resort fee or 10% taxes). Cheapest price are through this website!
- Price ranges from $89 to $429 depending on the unit. Most rooms are priced for 2 or 3 people, however some are priced for 4 people as economy family units – Adjoining Lodge Room and Back Chalet Rooms.
- Main Lodge Rooms with shared bathrooms down the hallway – separate for men and women ($89- $249). Sleep 2 -6. Rooms, 7 and 6 available for single night stays on Saturdays if they are not rented by Thursday 9 pm.
- Back Chalet Room with private bathrooms ($119-$249). Sleeps 2 –
- Book now – online through our this web site and get the best rate of the day via our online rates through our book now button. Click here to get to our online rates, and view the best rates of the day and dates rooms are available. Rates subject to change without notice.
Bear Valley Mountain Resort openning is usually the weekend after Thanksgiving and will be open Saturday and Sunday until untill about mid December when they open full time. It is best to call them for details at:
Call 209-753-2301 or visit their web site at Bear Valley Mountain Resort.
COME EARLY and SAVE! Tamarack Lodge is offering discounted rates if you stay in any room up through Mid December. Best daily price if you book online via this website.
DEVO and RACE TEAM FAMILIES…Book multiple weekends (8 or more) and get 30% discount and leave your ski gear with us! This is a non refundable option. Payment is take at the time of the booking and is not refunded.
Stay tuned for the Bear Valley Cross Country opening day! Call them at 209-753-2834 or visit their website at Bear Valley Cross Country.
Snow season is when Tamarack Lodge opens it’s small sledding area’s and 5 acres to romp and play in the snow. Complimentary snowshoe and sled us for all guest who spend the night and only a $10 per car day use fee for drop in day visitors who wish to picnic at the Lodge. Day visitors need to bring their own sleds. Sled and snow play at your own risk!
Tamarack Lodge at Bear Valley is offering:
Book online through this website get the best rate of the season! Prices subject to change with out notice. Click on the BOOK NOW button on the right of this page.
Most Holiday Periods require a 3 night minimum. July 3rd to 8th, Labor Day Weekend, December 26th to Jan 4th; Martin Luther King Weekend and Presidents Day Week. Most Saturday night during the winter require a 2 night minimum.
- Rate are double occupancy for lodge rooms and chalet rooms.
- Adjoining Lodge rooms are based on a 4 person count. Extra people in the rooms are $10-$20 for adults and $10 for kids.
- Kids Stay FREE Later Fall and Early Spring.
- Discount given when making an online reservation through this web site. Click on the Book Now button on the Welcome page.
Room price includes an expanded continental breakfast (7 am to 9 am) consisting of cereals, toast, muffin, breads, fruit, juice, toast your self waffles, condiments, and hot drinks (except residence).
Guest also have use of the guest kitchen that is fully equipped. BBQ is available as well as a small campfire circle.
If you have questions please call 209-753-2310.
Currently we have openings for all weekends and holiday periods. Most Saturdays require a 2 night minimum, holidays a 2 to 3 night minimum.